Company Name: Effects Design LLP
Period: Nov 2011 till Present
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Preparing Final Artwork, Brand Indentity and Promotional Print collaterals.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
- Multi-tasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time.-
Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Excel in team collaboration and solution brainstorming.
- Liaising with clients and printers for final artwork printing.
- Creating visually-driven ideas in ad campaigns
- Design with emphasis in promotional materials.
My Past Experience
Sinkid // Advertising and PR company. (Jul 09- Aug 10)
Graphic Designer, work includes preparing FA, Brand Indentity
and promotional print collaterals. Liaising with clients and printers
for final artwork printing.
Clients include Chinoiserie Blu, Clinique and Unilever Magum ice cream.
+ First Media Design School 2007 – 2009 (Adv Diploma in Visual Communication)
+ ITE Tampines 1999 - 2000 (ITC)
+ Saint Hilda Secondary School 1994 - 1998 (GCE ‘O’ Levels)
+ Saint Hilda Secondary School 1994 - 1997 (GCE ‘N’ Levels)
+ Bedok North Primary School 1989 - 1993 (PSLE)
- + Excel in team collaboration and solution brainst